About Me

My photo
I am a West Virginia University alumni and a Mountaineer for life. After graduation I lived and worked in Baltimore, Maryland for 7 wonderful years. Recently we packed up our lives and moved to Michigan. Follow me on this adventure as I explore Michigan and see what's being made at my house.

Followers

Monday, October 20, 2014

Abs and Squat Challenge

Lululemon Pants & Top

I have found myself in need of some fitness inspiration lately. After nearly four months of sticking to a consistent work out regiment I have hit my first slump. I find my bed looking more and more comfortable and the couch calling my name. Lucky for me I have a great support team. My parents stopped off at the Lululemon outlet store and mailed me some fashionable inspiration. And for the rest, I turn to you blogosphere family.  I recently found an ab and squat challenge that looks like a great addition to my workout as well as something I can do at home. So I challenge you, who's with me? 
Abs and Squat Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment